Nature’s pageantry gets a bit show offy in autumn. The leaves give us their fiery grand finale. Biceps get a workout from making stews thick with root vegetables. Oilcloth coats are freed from storage. Decorating for the season is at its best when following fall’s ardent spirit.
Keep accents cohesive over competitive. Colored textiles, pumpkins and foods offer subtle highlights to a home.
Creating An Outdoor Table Setting:
Dine outdoors simply yet stylishly by playing off of autumn’s notes.
- Dress up your outdoor table: Add a tablecloth that picks up surrounding colors with an additional blue hue for a personalized approach.
- Embellish: A fall bunting shows whimsy.
- Gather your gourds: Give pumpkins a break from your doorstep and decorate on the table for seasonality.
The Supporting Cast:
Bring in accents that share autumn’s theme.
- Decorative appeal: A tray of colored acorns add shimmer.
- Savory style: Fall themed chocolates support the look and satisfy sugary cravings.
- Alternative pumpkins: “Porcelain Doll” pumpkins are an unexpected gourd to soften a vignette.
Fall banner: Lemony Stitch
Tablecloth: Libeco Linen
Burlap bunting: Etsy
Tray: Julia Knight Collection
Colored acorns: Woods and Whimsy
Fall chocolates: Moonstruck Chocolate Company
Porcelain Doll pumpkin seeds: Burpee